The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) announces the
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) Summer 2016 AND 2016-2017 Academic Year Scholarships
to promote undergraduate research
- Who can apply: Undergraduate students enrolled full time (12 credits for fall and 1-3 credits for summer) at any NSHE institution during the time they are conducting their research. Scholar must have a NSHE faculty mentor to supervise their research project.
- Research areas: Students working in any area of science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) are encouraged to apply. Fields (STEM or otherwise) related to solar energy, water and/or environmental research are of special interest.
- Scholarship amount: $4,000 for students
- Application Deadline: Monday, March 7, 2016
- Research Period: Summer: June 1 through August 12, 2016 or Academic Year: December 1, 2016 through May 31, 2017
Application Writing Workshops Available!